John Restrepo is an expert in real estate market trends and conditions, economic forecasting, hotel and gaming industry research and analysis, commercial property trends and analysis, and public policy data and government development research in the Las Vegas, Reno, and Nevada markets.
John has has been providing objective, independent macroeconomic research and analysis and financial advisory services for more than 30 years.
“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.”
– Daniel Patrick Moynihan
THE BASIS OF RCG ECONOMICS’ MARKET POSITION:
OBJECTIVE INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS
Twenty-three of John’s professional years were spent as the head of the Las Vegas, Nevada office of Mountain West Research, followed by a stint with Coopers & Lybrand L.L.P. (now PricewaterhouseCoopers) as the Director of the Las Vegas office.
John’s service focus has grown from a consulting practice dealing primarily with urban economic issues to a leading source of real estate and hospitality and gaming market research, as well as regional economics and public policy data, analysis, forecasting and advice in the Southwest United States.
The creation of RCG Economics was an evolutionary step, leading to John’s involvement in virtually every phase of strategic planning and analysis for his clients. RCG’s geographic diversification is also enhanced through affiliated professionals in Nevada, Arizona and southern California.
THE RCG METHOD
RCG Economics’ commitment to not only meet but exceed client requirements and expectations is based on four operational pillars:
1) a focus on innovative approaches to traditional questions; RCG Economics stands for creative thinking and intellectual vitality;
2) an emphasis on quality information and sound methodologies;
3) providing a high level of service in a timely fashion; and
4) last, but not least, objective and independent research, forecasting, analysis and advice.
Clients of RCG Economics hire the firm as an independent advocate for the facts so they are able to make better, more informed decisions.
The RCG approach results in:
- Timely, objective and high-quality analyses which reflect the practical realities of the economy and its various markets and sectors.
- Realistic, intelligent strategies that give our clients the confidence to make fact-based “go/no-go” decisions.
RCG Economics combines a deep understanding of regional macroeconomic forces, tax policy issues, and market data with an unyielding focus on objective and independent research, advice and forecasts.
This philosophy is reflected in the success and loyalty of both our private and public sector clients.
RCG: OBJECTIVE INDEPENDENT ANALYSIS
RCG Economics | Financial Advisory | Gaming & Hospitality Consulting | Public PolicyResearch | Real Estate Market Analysis | Regional & Urban Economics | Nevada Market Trends